Wednesday 18 March 2015

Your First Kiss

YOUR FIRST KISS


GIRLS….

Did you make yourself kissable?
Perhaps you put on some lippy, popped a mint in your mouth or even made yourself smell amazing with your favorite perfume.

Did you make eye contact & hint that you wanted a kiss?
Perhaps you exchanged sweet smiles and placed you head on your guy’s shoulder. You may have even reached up, hugged him around his neck and played with his hair. Moving closer suggests that you are ready for more contact.

Have you considered taking the lead?
Let’s face it, some guys are shy and others have been drilled about the unwelcoming touch. In this case you may consider lightly kissing him on the cheek and show him it’s ok.

GUYS….

Did you clean up?
A quick shower, shave and clean clothes with your favourite cologne.

Did you respect the girl’s privacy?
Most girls will not want to make out in front of others…Privacy is the key!

Did you watch for signals?
Perhaps she was flirting with you, biting her bottom lip (well we all know that could get you into trouble…) or she may have even found a reason to touch you often. In that case, get confident, don’t slouch, mumble or refuse to meet her gaze. Gently place your arm around her shoulder, draw her in slowly and go for the kiss.

Unfortunately we don’t live in the perfect world!

So I decided to conduct a survey “You r First Kiss” and have the pleasure of sharing with you all…..

Well your first kiss went a little like this:-

Playing spin the bottle or perhaps kiss or promise….

Ok... First Pash was when I was 14, In someone’s garage party playing spin the bottle .. What did I think - wish the bottle spun to the hottie next to him.. xox

My first kiss was not a great experience. It was during a game of kiss, command or promise. For some reason I was picked to kiss some boy. I didn't mind as I liked him but I was not expecting him to stick his tongue in my mouth. I remember thinking that is the most disgusting thing a person could do! It was quite shocking at that time. Believe it or not I was like 10 and wasn't very happy about it. I think I ran away. Haha… Funny to look back on xx



Parties,campfires and even some slow dancing….

I was 14…..it was at my cousins 40th birthday at the Globe Hotel in Rylstone. His name was Troy and it was a friend of my cousins son (my second) it was behind the old shed there, and it was awful! He was all over my face. I remember thinking why do people do this?!? Bahahahahahah!

My first kiss was at a party on a swing to my boyfriend John in year 8. I had been practicing on an orange for weeks, but when it finally happened he pretty much swallowed my face… Yuk It did get better after that though.

First kiss: I was 15 and we were at a friend’s campfire. It was okay haha… however I was shit scared.

It was in Year 9, at a friend’s party…. It was terrible! Literally a saliva feast.

I was 14 and we were in a nightclub….OMG I nearly choked!

I was 15, slow dancing at Marconi on a Sunday night.... I felt relieved that a boy had finally kissed me and I didn't know if it was good or not as i had nothing else to compare it to.




Where better than the good old couch….

I was 12 and we were at my auntie’s place in the lounge room. Having a tongue in my mouth was pretty disgusting.



It seems school & sport gounds were a safe place to have a sneaky kiss….

Omg that was so long ago! Who remembers that….15 at school. Want me to say it was great? Lol. Was ok I guess for a first kiss. I’ve had worse. One guy was a wet sloppy kisser. Had to wipe my mouth grossed me out…Didn't last let me tell you that.

I was 17 at school (behind the smoker’s area) ewwwww, it looked better in the movies xx

I was 13 Shhhhhh…..School disco….I hated it. Felt yucky.

Here goes... I was 14 and it was at my local train station at the park where the rest centre was, it was after school and the centre was closed. This guy was a real hottie back then but not anymore lol….he is my FB friend haha. It was very quick and left me feeling whether he thought I knew how to kiss. He was the same age!!

I was 6 and we were at school underneath the big round table and I still see the person today! I wouldn't have a clue what if felt like, just remember being under the table.


I was about 10, year 6 I think, primary school, didn't like it much! Got better at it as I got older and liked it a lot lol!!

I was in year 9, yep late bloomer. With a boy named Leigh, it wasn't pleasant lol…. it was in school just outside if my history classroom after lunch! Bwahaha

13 years old (year 7), Behind the toilet cubicle at the local sports reserve. I had no clue what I was doing but I remember the guy's response was "you don't have to swallow me"!!! Hope that helped, cause it gave me a great giggle to reminisce!



And the common denominator was....you guessed it, the good old SLOPPY KISS!!….




Wildflower Wonders -xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment