Thursday 2 April 2015

Superhero - Super Powers!!

SUPERHERO


If you were a superhero and could have any super power, what would it be? 

Why? 

What do you hope to achieve?



Do you ever reflect on life and think WHY?

Why do we live in a world filled with violence, hate and resentment?

Why do we live in a world full of sickness, despair and sorrow?

Why are we not happy with the simple pleasures in life?

Why is it difficult to show support, admiration and kindness?

Why do we find it difficult to lend a helping hand to those in need?

Why do we lack motivation and take the lazy way out?

When times are tough, why is it that we don’t think of those who may be in a tougher situation?

Why is there so much bullying, suicide and self-harm?

Why do we have a growing epidemic with drugs and alcohol?

Why is there so much jealousy, greed & selfishness?

Why is it about you?


Do you think it is possible to change? Can we reflect on our own negative traits and make just a little difference?

Perhaps we can with just a few easy steps!!!

Be generous & care: Give others your time, energy, and the benefit of the doubt. Believe in them, even when they stumble or fail to believe in themselves.

Be open-minded: We all think differently, act differently, and talk differently so let’s try to be open minded.

Be persistent: We all have talent burning inside us, and we can bring it out if we are willing to put in sufficient effort.

Love: You need it, those around you need it, and the world needs it. 

Practice patience & compassion: Assuming the best rather than the worst of strangers who cross our paths decreases stress levels and makes us better people.

Eradicate ignorance and fear: Don't stand by silently! One intervention can change lives.

Treat your body with respect: It's the vessel for your experience in this life.

Volunteer & contribute: More hands make light work.

Surround yourself with positive people: Keep company with those who are optimistic, uplifting and kind.

Parent with respect and connection: Love your kids and parent with good boundaries.Kindness and respect benefits the entire world for generations to come.

Pray: Just pray!

A recent poll of men & women share their super powers with you!!!


The superpower of Healing:

Health superhero. To help live without sickness or pain. Rid the world of cancer.

I wish I could be able to remove pain from not only myself but from others, that way I can sleep without waking up a million times because I'm in pain! Or make a super medicine to do this!

If I were a superhero, I would love the have the power of healing; especially heal children from all cancers and life threatening diseases.  As a mother of 2 daughters, there is nothing worse than having a sick child and the feeling of helplessness. From the time of conception to the time they are born (am i am sure i can speak on behalf of every pregnant woman) and through my many miscarriages and losses, I found myself constantly thinking of and praying that all goes well, that they have 10 fingers and 10 toes and that they are healthy on arrival and live a long happy and healthy life. As a mum I had my stint of times in hospital with my children from broken bones to various childhood sicknesses, but thankfully not life threatening. It must be such a sickening and draining experience for parents whose child/children are terminally ill or so very sick. I truly believe every child should have a happy, healthy start to their life, a chance to make a difference in the world, to enjoy and embrace their life fully and whole heartedly!

If I could have a super power it would be the power to heal. It would be an incredible joy to take pain away from others whether it was physical or emotional pain. Mind reading would also be fantastic!


The superpower of Mind Reading:

I would like to be a mind reader and someone that can give you an invisible slap across the head!! 
This way I could help guide those in need & hopefully prevent bad choices...
&
For all the people who are deceiving or misleading others or those that need a reality check, I could give you a invisible slap across the head...some would be harder than others....hopefully you would wake up to yourself. LOL!!

I'd be able to read people’s minds, so I would be able to be one step ahead and to know what people are thinking about.  I would use my power to achieve greatness and success in my life.

Mind reader. Then I could have one on one conversation with few backstabbers in my life. Karma is a bitch & some people need to be put into their place.


The superpower of Flying / Orbiting:

I would orbit myself from place to place. I could go anywhere for free & I would hope to achieve a no petrol fee.

I'd fly so I could see the world without paying huge air fares!!!

I would like to fly as I would have the ability to get to places quickly where no ordinary vehicle can reach and I could help anyone in danger.



The superpower of Time Travel:

Time travel so I could go back and forth/see into the future as to what mistakes have been made by friends and family, then travel back to the current time to point them in the right direction, and help them before they do the 'wrong' thing.



The superpower of Invisibility:

I would be invisible….so people couldn’t see me…I could achieve the power of knowing everything! Lol…

Invisibility! So I could hide from people in certain situations, scare the crap out of my friends when they least expect it or jump on a plane to Italy without having to pay hehe…Um by being invisible I would want to help others and myself get out of dangerous situations.



The superpower of Wonder / Super Woman:

Wonder Woman!!!! She’s beautiful, strong & confident. Helps anyone in need. Never ages LOL! And I love those accessories. The tiara that knocks you out & returns like a boomerang & those bulletproof bracelets….Bring it on!!! LOL LOL!!!

If I were a superhero I would be wonder woman. My superpower would be to turn mess into neatness because I’m over cleaning!!!

Super woman perhaps, as I juggle a million things a day.



The superpower of Multiply:

Superhero that multiples itself so I can be at three different soccer fields at the same time watching my children play sport that they adore. I don't want to feel guilty every Saturday because I'm with one child and missing other two.

In a nutshell it seems we want to help those in need and overall make life an easier place to live in!! 


                                                                                            Wildflower Wonders - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment